Police scanner enthusiast taking the hobby of scanning to the next level. Providing two online police scanner feeds a Facebook group and a Facebook page to bring real time statewide (Oregon) information to our followers in real time.
The Lebanon Fire District responded to a structure fire in the Lacomb area today at approximately 5:30 pm. Crews arrived on scene with heavy smoke and fire showing from a manufactured home at 34296 Meridian Drive. There was one exposure on the property that was undamaged during the fire. The residents of the home escaped the fire with no injuries. The fire was extinguished within 30 minutes and crews remained on scene for an additional three hours for overhaul. Overhaul efforts where difficult due to the hazard of collapse from the damaged structural members. Water had to be brought to the scene due to no available hydrants in the area. Lebanon Fire District responded with three engines and three water tenders. A water tender from Scio Fire Department also responded. The cause of the fire was determined to be an overloaded power strip. It is important to use power strips sparingly and ensure that you purchase a power strip with an internal circuit breaker.