DCSO HOSTING CHRISTMAS CARD DRAWING COMPETITION FOR DOUGLAS COUNTY CHILDREN
Douglas Co. Sheriff's Office
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. - The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is hosting the first annual Christmas Card Drawing Contest.
Between November 5, 2020 and November 30, 2020, any young Douglas County resident age 15 or younger can submit an original drawing which will be featured on the official DCSO Christmas Card. The theme is "A Sheriff's Office Christmas". Here are the complete rules and details:
ABOUT THE CONTEST:
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Christmas Card Contest is a drawing competition for children in Douglas County. One winner from Douglas County will be selected as the artist for the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Official 2020 Christmas Card.
Entry Period: November 5, 2020 - November 30, 2020
Eligibility: Ages 15 or younger
Theme: A Sheriff's Office Christmas
November 5, 2020 – November 30, 2020
Ages 15 or younger
A Sheriff’s Office Christmas
HOW TO ENTER:
Participants may create an entry on a contest drawing page. You may also create your entry on an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of unlined, white paper.
Submissions must be email to email@example.com
HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED:
Artwork will be judged on originality, creativity and concept. The winner will be selected by Sheriff’s Office staff.
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form.
- All entry forms must be signed by the entrant’s parent/guardian.
- Entrant must live in Douglas County.
- Entrant must be age 15 or younger at time of entry.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant grants the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office the right to use such entrant’s name, age, city of residence, and publication of artwork in all media for advertising and promotional purposes, as well as on the website or future contests.
- One entry per person. No substitutions or new versions of submission will be accepted under any circumstances once the original entry is submitted for consideration. Any submission that is considered by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at its sole and absolute discretion to be objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified and will not be eligible for entry.
- Submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted, or not received for any reason.
Entry forms can be found on the Sheriff's Office website at www.dcso.com/contest.